I installed the beta on one of my iPhones tonight (or as one of my coworkers would say; today night) and here are a few observations:
- iTunes Match stopped working and it is asking me to log in every couple seconds.
- The issue with multiple id’s still seems to be a problem
- Siri works about the same – about 10% of the time – the old voice dial system worked so much better
- The DND feature is genius and about time. I missed this feature from my old sony ericsson phone from 2000.
- I am not sure how I feel about some of the color changes
- The phone has hung 3 times on phone calls
- I like the turn by turn and 3d maps. I tried them today and managed to get to where I needed to go quickly.
- The VIP setting on email is useful to help notify me of production issues easily
- The quick reply messages on phone calls is also a simple feature that is really overdue, but nonetheless appreciated.
Honestly, if the fix Siri and make the now with the DND, I really do not need any other features.